Riverport District, Nova Scotia
Lunenburg County, Canada
- An account of Riverport and area over the centuries from the LaHave french founding to Foreign Protestants, origins of the Ritcey's name to current day in Canada.
- From our earliest days this area has been blessed with a treasure chest of talent. Visit our artisans to appreciate their vision, maybe find an artistic treasure to grace your home in Lunenburg County.
- Speak with one of our local businesses. They are highly motivated with qualified people and years of experience in their respective fields.
- Supporting and serving the community with the community centre, fire services and churches and choir.
Event and Activities
- Fishing derbies, dances, spirits, duathlons, folk festivals, geocaching, live music, come and enjoy your time down by the river in Lunenburg County